All packages must show the following information:
CHINA FISHERIES & SEAFOOD EXPO 2013
Hall no./ Booth No.:
Package no. : of
Gross Weight: Kgs
Net Weight: Kgs
Dimension: L x W x H cms
Please apply a minimum of two shipping labels per package and use only the metric system when stating dimensions and weight.
In addition to the above, markings should be shown on the sides of the crates/cases where applicable:
1. Label "FRAGILE" items on all sides.
2. Items that must be kept in upright position, must be labeled "THIS SIDE UP" on two sides.
3. Items which cannot be stored outdoors must be marked with the umbrella symbol on two sides.
4. Stripes should be painted on vessel, tanks and similar equipment to indicate where slings must be placed for hoisting. Also label "SLING" in the proper locations.
5. Cases containing spare parts must be marked "SPARE PARTS" and contain only spare parts
6. "CENTRE OF GRAVITY" and "FRONT" "BACK" signs must be clearly marked externally for uneven loads and bulky items.
7. Other markings should conform to the International Rules and Regulations governing packing signs and symbols.